The best is yet to come....

Voting

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Day

My days used to be filled with running around at work, home, and the barn. I now cater to a new CEO, Cole.

This picture best describes how I felt this morning during our early morning diaper change....as little man pooped for the FOURTH time (yes that's right) during the same diaper change causing poop to be all over me, the changing table, his clothes and himself AND topping that off with a fresh stream of pee into the air, I threw in the towel and said "Little Man, we are just going to go for the bath."

"Ahhhhh..." fresh and clean he finally his, happy with a bottle, going back to dream land.

He was just kidding though..... there was a grumbling....and then spit up. Spit up everywhere! On him, me, the couch and the pillow.

Off again to change him.... mothers everywhere are well aware of the awful smell the follows a good spit up. ;-)

After two hours of changing, bathing, feeding and changing again. My new CEO is finally happy!


The joys of being a mother!

I wouldn't change a minute of it......









No comments:

Post a Comment