The best is yet to come....

Voting

Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't judge

Yeah I know I haven't changed my blog to my Christmas/Winter Wonderland background yet, but cut a girl some slack....Finals have been to visit my house.  I promise that in the not too distant future, say Wednesday, that I will have officially updated this blog with some new and fun information. 

In the meantime, Ottis, who has been taking some puppy training classes from my cousin Julie (she is fantastic!!!!) has finally learned to "wait" for his food and "away" when I'm cooking in the kitchen.  Bless the cuz and her talent for helping us with our shetland pony.   She is a wonderful trainer!

P.S. This picture of our puppy was taken when he was three months old, yep he is about three times this size now.  But he was, oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment