The best is yet to come....

Voting

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What?

I was at school the other day and one of my friends asked me if I had a blog...ummmm.....yeah? I mean it is there but has been sadly neglected. So, here I am trying to revitalize my effort to document my families life.
Well, today I have turned up ill so what better way waist my time between coughs, blowing nose, and runs to the you know what.
This is my almost two year old "little man" Cole. He has grown a TON! Since the last picture I posted of him. He walks, no runs, everywhere now and can say "woof,woof! mama, dada, no, wheeeeee! hot, ouchie, hi, bye bye, vroom, vroom, grandma, and grandpa." He loves dogs, trucks, cars, being outside and his favorite person is his papa. The hubs and little man are best friends. The second Cole hears the garage door open he runs to the door and reaches for the handle and shouts "Dada!Dada!" The hubs leaps through the door and swoops up little man and says loudly "MY little boy! I Love You!" Everyday this happens and everyday I smile because my little boy is so loved. This year I finally got my first stamp on my passport as well. I took a much needed mommy break and flew to Canada to visit a very dear friend. I hated the flights and the layover, but I loved the adventure of doing it all on my own, I have never flown without one of my parents or the hubs before so it was exciting to be out on my own. I almost missed my flight into Vancouver, due to some bad directions from airport personnel but by accessing the random $20 in my wallet I was able to persuade a hotel bus driver to get me to the right gate on time with only five minutes to spare! I'm so grateful! Because otherwise I would have missed this.....Stunning right? Canada is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to go back. After I got back, Halloween was in full swing and it was Cole's first "real" Halloween, the first time he tricked and treated. We went to Grandma W's house and this is how cute he was......
After that we headed to Aunt Becky's, Aunt Amy's, Nana's, and Grandma Kays. He loved every minute of it and even kept his dinosaur costume on! After that we went around the block in our neighborhood and I have never been so happy as I was when I saw my son stand at the door and hold out his pumpkin and take just one piece of candy from the bowl. He laughed when he saw other kids running around in their costumes and loved answering our door saying "Hi! and Bye!Bye!" to all the kids. I think he loves Halloween almost as much as his daddy!
Now, Thanksgiving is around the corner and this semester is coming to a close and I will soon be graduating with me BA in Communications/PR. What I will do with that? I don't know........... but at least I will have it. The fall leaves are not the only things that are changing quickly this year.....
"Stuff" is happening that will change our day to day lives, but all I can leave you with now is just that teaser. I promise to tell you all more next week, most likely. I know! I am just that much of a stinker! LOL!
In the mean time though, I will give you this adorable picture to help you past the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment