The best is yet to come....

Voting

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GRrrrrrrr!

So I hate chaning my background on my blog. I HATE HATE it! It never ever goes the way I want it to, what with all the blinkies, ads, photoshop, background, headers....the list just goes on!!!!! ARGHH!!! It never works for me!!!!!

o.k. so some of you have been saying that I have not been putting up pictures of "little man" (yeah I'm talking to you Cindy Lou)

So here are a few pictures of the summer..............






The Fourth of July...Is it bad to let a baby play with a balloon?????
He LOVED the fire engine! I thought for sure he would be scared. I tried to crop myself out of this picture but again....photoshop...grrrrr!















We celebrated the hubs b-day along with Steve's, Logans, Mom, and myself.












We went to military Family day.....or whatever it is called. It was fun to see Cole in a blackhawk!





















And last.... here is Cole a few days ago at 7 months. I have to admit it is tougher navigating these "stay at home mommy" waters than I thought. Some days it is a struggle to get some makeup on and a warm meal ready for the hubs, but I love it and I wouldn't change it.
The summer has brought talks of moving to Alabama (flight school) which would be exciting but has brought fears of losing jobs in this economy and how to sell a house when so many are for sale around us? For now we are staying put. I just hope it can stay that way.
I finally finished all of my math! Yahoo! No more math for my degree! I'm still in school and just added a night job on the weekends to my list of duties and I just got called to Primary!
I'm not sure about the primary calling, seriously do they really want a girl who is as big of a nerd as I am influencing our youth?
I really think they need to think about that one again.
That's about it... I struggle to keep my eyes open these days and Cole is struggle to keep his closed. He is the most active and wide awake kid I have ever seen! Makes for a tired mommy!
I'll leave you with this thought
"Why is it that my scale says I'm 5lbs away from my pre-baby weight but my hips are saying I'm MILES away?"















































2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the stay at home mommy blues...I'd say it gets easier but it doesn't. I've been here for years & I still struggle with those same things! However it doesn't get much worse so that's the part not to worry about!
    Flight school? Really? How exciting & scary at the same time! Everything will work it's self out how it's supposed to though.
    Congrats on being done with math!! I have been procrastinating my math classes!
    One last thing, Ryan said he wants that naked baby to come to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, hips
    babies just make you curvier!

    ReplyDelete