The best is yet to come....

Voting

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where is Ottis?

I know that I already wrote today but I'm trying to procrastinate, so bear with me......How do lose a 165 lbs animal?...In your house?!
Well we did tonight! I'm sitting here in the office trying to do my homework while Cole is down for the night, but not being able to concentrate (too many other things on my mind).
When in walks the hubs. "Honey, where is Ottis?"
Now don't get me wrong I love the slobbery beast but since he has gotten larger in size I am forever cleaning up drool, dog hair, and dog food. Not a good combo for a clean freak! My house is ALWAYS dirty! So when the hubs announced that Ottis was missing a small part of me danced with glee. I admit this, by the way, with total and utter shame. I also beg that the few people who bother to read my sad looking blog not clue the hubs in on this betrayel.
So, off the hubs went to go looking for our beast and I stayed right here.
5 minutes go by....
10 minutes go by.....
I hear the hubs open and shut the back door... hmmm... we must have left him outside?
NOPE!
15 minutes later I hear the slobery beast sneezing and shaking his head walking down the hall way. In he comes head level with mine as if to say "Hey mom, what took you guys so long?"
The hubs says that Ottis was in "little mans" room!
Apparently, they had both fallen asleep in there. For some this might not be strange but here is the funny part. The door was closed. We close Coles bedroom door at night. So did Ottis open and close the door? Is he really as talented as Scooby Doo? Or did both Dallin and I manage to miss the slumbering Ottis as we left Coles room???
He is 165 lbs!!! How do you miss that?!!!?!?!

2 comments: